Saturday, February 4, 2012

A small Disclaimer for the following posts.

Warning: The following posts are from a year ago. These are posts I was too lazy to fix, or are unfinished. I will not fix grammatical errors (I've been using perfect grammar since November 2011.), and I will not finish them. They'll say that they were posted today, but they've actually been written A YEAR AGO! So, enjoy this small "Timeline" of my unfinished work.
(Speaking of timelines, I don't have a Facebook account, and I probably never will. I like using a pseudonym. I can't use it because a few idiots decided that it would be fun to prank someone on Facebook by using the name of someone at school. Well, a few bad apples spoiled the whole bunch. I might get a Twitter account, since they're relaxed about fake names.

No comments:

Post a Comment